Saturday, April 25, 2009

Plague

We have the plague. I don't think it's swine flu so no need to rush over with face masks and Lysol. There was a stomach virus going around daycare last week and somehow Juan and I managed to catch it while Caleb stayed healthy. Whatever. I suppose that I should be grateful and thank my lucky stars that my 1y old isn't projectile vomiting all over the house. Although it is hard to care for a well and very active toddler while feeling like crap yourself. We've managed so far and I think we're all on the mend now.

Out toddler room interview went really well yesterday. I went by myself b/c Juan had already been struck down by the plague. I had a lovely chat with Ms. Liz about how fabulous Caleb was doing in the infant room and then an extremely educational chat with Mrs. Linda about what lies ahead for us in the toddler room. Very exciting! The toddler playscape is super cool and I know he's going to LOVE being outside so much. They said to expect a much sleepier baby for a few weeks - hooray!

Off to de-plague the house while the boys sleep. No playing with swine!

No comments: