Friday, May 8, 2009

House Update

This has been quite the week! Seven days ago we were looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. Maybe some yard work or a trip to HEB, nothing more. Now here we are bought, sold and soon to be inspected. They're inspecting our current house tomorrow morning and the new house tomorrow afternoon. Assuming no dead bodies or major structural issues are found we should be set and all systems go for closing. It's still over a month away but I know the time will go quickly. I've been working hard to educate myself on pools, cook tops and fridges. Exciting and a bit scary at the same time. We've decided we don't like living in showable condition. My boys aren't neat freaks and the poor dog hates having to stay in a kennel (thanks Raider!) while we're gone. It will be over soon though and we are so excited about the new house and the memories we'll have there.

Think good inspection thoughts for us tomorrow! Happy Mother's Day to me! I want a rain check for a nice fruity drink served poolside...

No comments: