Thursday, June 4, 2009

Productive Thursday

My work schedule has changed a little bit and so now I'm working for 3 hrs on Thursday mornings. Caleb is now going to school on Thursdays and so I have a good part of the day to clean house and run errands. With everything we've had going on with work and houses this is the first week I'll get to try the new schedule out. Juan and Caleb have left and I'm now about to start my day! Here's my to-do list for today once work is over:
  1. Call to schedule new utilities to be turned on
  2. Call to reschedule washer/dryer delivery
  3. Call to reschedule fridge delivery
  4. Research UHaul locations and cost
  5. Email mortgage broker to make sure she has all the paperwork
  6. Clean both bathrooms. Bleah.
  7. Bathe dog before #5
  8. Go to grocery store so we can eat dinner
  9. Email Jon and Amber and tell them we've decided we don't need the furniture. Unless they're reading this before I get this far down the list and see it for themselves.
  10. Dishes
  11. Laundry
  12. Pay bills
  13. Mop floors

My stretch goal is to also pack a few more boxes. And, my "treat" to myself for getting everything done is to take a shower and then decide where I'm going to put things in the cabinets in the new kitchen. Lame perhaps, but it makes me happy.

No comments: