Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Thursday

Today has been a really good day! Want to know why?
  1. Caleb slept until 6am this morning. Yesterday he slept until 6:15am. This is HUGE. He also took a super 2 hour nap yesterday. I'm really hoping that this new schedule lasts...
  2. My jungle pants from Costa Rica fit perfectly. It's been a long time since I could say that! Hooray!
  3. Caleb and I went to the park this morning and he was so fun to watch walking around everywhere and checking out the playscape. I love my little guy!
  4. We gave Caleb peanuts and pecans and he had no reaction. Not that I was expecting him to, but it's still nice to know that we don't have to worry about a nut allergy.
  5. The laundry is done, house is clean enough and I have nap time all to myself.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Yay for 2 hour naps!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great day!

Save me some of that good baby stuff for later ...


Love you guys!

-The Daddy