Monday, October 5, 2009

Enter the Nunnel


Otherwise know as "Why Juan should Win Father of the Year". It rained this weekend. A lot. So, my toddler couldn't play outside. At all. What does one do with a energy-laden toddler who can't play outside? In a moment of brilliance my dear husband built Caleb a nunnel. (That's tunnel to those of you who don't speak Toddlerish). Our nunnel is hand-crafted of dining room chairs, a couch pillow and an IBM beach towel - finest grade nunnel makings in all of east Round Rock.
Nunnels are my son's second favorite things. Bridges are #3 and Choo Choos are #1. He loves going under overpasses. "Nunnel Mama, nunnel Mama!" I hear joyously from the back seat. And so what in the world could be cooler than your very own nunnel people! Nothing, nothing at all.
On a side note one might wonder why the nunnel picture has Chloe in it instead of Caleb. That's because if I took Caleb's picture I would have been roped into playing nunnel afterwards. And my poor back just can't bend quite as easily as it once did.
Thanks Da! We love our nunnel!

No comments: