Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Week!

We've had a very busy week at our house! I flew to Guadalajara for the Latin America Symposium last Sunday. It was hard to leave my babies but they were in great hands with Daddy, Abuelita and Abuelito to take care of them. By all accounts their week went well. Caleb played well, ate well and slept well. Whew! I had a lovely time in Guad but was very ready to come home. Today Juan went back to work and I spent the day with Caleb and Chloe. Chloe somehow managed to sprain the pinkie toe on her right front paw. We had to go see Dr Brandeis this afternoon to make sure it wasn't anything serious. Nope, just a sprained toe. He said to keep her calm and resting for the next week. Don't think we'll have a problem there!

Caleb's still not crawling but we're getting close. I'll post new pictures this weekend. Be sure and check out the videos link - the new one of him laughing at Chloe is priceless!

No comments: