Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cabo, Scooting and a Weekend at Nana and Poppy's


Talk about an action packed weekend!


Juan and I had a wonderful time in Cabo (thanks for asking Kasey!). The weather was amazing, the beach beautiful and the hotel very nice. It was a great pre-anniversary getaway and a gentle introduction to leaving the baby.


Here's a picture from our balcony.



Caleb and Chloe had a super fun time in WF with Nana, Poppy, Grandma and Aunt Bonnie. My babies are very loved. Caleb worked on his scooting skills and got lots and lots of kisses. Chloe got to play with Will and Trish's puppies and sniff all of Poppy's flowers.

I missed them both and was VERY happy to see them on Sunday night. Juan and I had a restful weekend and got a ton of sleep. It's still nice to be back and get some baby and basset kisses though.

We have a video of Caleb scooting - pretty amusing!



2 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm jealous of the sleep!

Unknown said...

zzZZZzzzzZZZZ

-the father