Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Overdue

I know it's been awhile since my last post - sorry. Things have been super busy around here and any extra time has been devoted to sleep. Caleb's been going through a growth spurt (you wouldn't believe how tall he is!) and it's totally messed up all our sleep. He wakes at 4am starving and then refuses to go back to sleep. Things for the last several days have been rough at best. Juan's recovering from the flu and hasn't felt well. Caleb and I are well - knock on wood. He's walking like crazy and into everything. He especially loves Chloe. Seriously, obsessively in love. It's sweet in a I-love-my-babies kinda way but he's not always gentle and she's not always in the mood to be adored. We've moved her dog bed into our bedroom to give her some safe space and a little peace.

Swimming lessons ended last Saturday and so we're now thinking of enrolling in a Gymboree class. I need to re-read the website and see if it will fit with our schedules. Nothing too exciting is going on besides that, we're getting ready for the big birthday in a few weeks! Time flies!

New pictures soon, I promise

No comments: