Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why I Like Blogging

How about a fun Top 5 list for your cool Sunday morning?

The Top Five Reasons Why Jan Likes Blogging

1. I like to hear myself talk. And you reading this is kinda close enough to me talking. I think I'm rather witty and my kid is really cute.

2. Caleb doesn't have a scrapbook or a photo album and so blogging makes me feel less guilty for not documenting every nanosecond of his life. Although, I wonder if this blog is backed up. Do they sell blog backing up software? Can I download my blog and save it? Juan?

3. It has made me improve my html skills. I knew a bit of html before but I know much more now and see stuff everyday that makes me want to go and research how it's done. Wow, maybe she is a computer dork.

4. I love to read other people's blogs. It's like a good book about the people you love and an easy way to stay connected.

5. There's really not a fifth reason but the Top 4 just wasn't very catchy.

I know I promised baby pictures. I'll do that now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe.. let's see how much of a computer dork you really are.

Here is a way to download all you blogger spot data - it looks a little tricky, so as I would tell my customers .. back up your configuration before modifying!!! -

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41447

... this is a plug-in to get the images:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201

-el papa

Kasey said...

You can also use blurb.com to make a book out of your blog. I haven't checked out how much it costs yet, but I do know that traditional scrapbooking isn't cheap.

NanaBridget said...

5 Top Reasons I like reading your blogs:
1. You are witty! Of course you are my child so I know how smart you really are!
2. Your baby is more than cute- he is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Your husband's comments are as witty as you!
4. Your blog makes the miles grow shorter.
5. Your blog warms my heart and makes me smile!