Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Heart IKEA



Last weekend Angelica and I went to IKEA to see if we could find some storage for the playroom. I wanted something that would hold toys and be functional without being too childish since the room also doubles as the media room. I also wanted it to go with the entertainment center which is a dark wood. We found a bookcase that looked perfect and so yesterday Juan, Caleb and I went back to take another look. Luckily for us it was 50% off! Hello! That means it was just $109. The only one left however was the floor model which luckily didn't even have a scratch or ding. Getting it home already assembled was a bit tricky but we made it and Juan got it upstairs and I put everything away. I love it. So totally love it and am VERY proud of us. What do you think?


And as a bonus - check out how WHITE this baby's butt is!


2 comments:

Kasey said...

I LOVE it!

Jonathan and Amber said...

Love the storage, extra love the baby butt!