Sunday, October 19, 2008

IBM 10K


Look at us sporty types! Ok, so maybe sporty is a stretch but we did get up quite early and do the IBM 10K this morning. Juan ran, Caleb and I walked. We had excellent company to walk with - Angelica, Melva, Jennifer and Noelito. We had a nice stroller brigade going while Juan and Noel ran. Juan beat his time from last year and was quite pleased I think. Caleb babbled, kicked and tried to wiggle out of his socks when Mommy wasn't looking. He fell asleep about halfway though and napped until we finished and were back at IBM. It was a fun morning!


Here's a picture of Angelica, Caleb and I after the race.


We've had a quite afternoon since we got home. My boys (and Chloe - as always) are napping and I'm about to start dinner. The weather in Austin in beautiful. Finally a change from the heat.


We're already looking forward to next weekend when Nana and Poppy come to town. Perhaps Caleb will finally start crawling when his Nana's here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet Caleb won his age group ;)
Go Caleb!