Monday, December 15, 2008

9 months in, 9 months out

Caleb turned 9m old yesterday. Crazy, isn't it? The last 18 months of my life have been devoted to growing a healthy, happy baby. It's actually hard to remember life before him. I know that I spent a good 30 years without him but I honestly don't remember much of it. He is our whole world - as it should be.

He goes for his checkup tomorrow. We did see the pediatrician on Friday though. He has another ear infection. They weighed him then and he was 23 lbs even. I'm curious to see how tall he is tomorrow. I think that the %'s will go down for his weight and height now that he's mobile. Although we still have baby thighs to rival no others. That's where all the good tickle spots are though.

I have more pictures to post. Will try and do that later.

No comments: