Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Thanksmas

I'm excited that Christmas is almost here! Although, if you came to my house you'd think that it was already over! Caleb got to open his Christmas presents from Abuelita, Abuelito, Tia Adriana and Tia Lily over Thanksgiving. Then he came home and Nana let him have his big boy bibs. Juan already knows what he's getting from me. And to top it off, my present from Juan came in the mail yesterday (and I promptly opened it). What are we going to do on Christmas morning? Luckily, my baby has no concept of time and so my plan is to re-wrap everything and then act excited. The paper and boxes will be the highlight of his morning anyway.

Today my goal is to take Caleb to get measured for REAL shoes. It's getting cooler and he's standing more and starting to cruise a little. Thus, we need shoes. With traction. And preferably no laces. This should be interesting.

We've already made a quick trip to HEB and now Caleb is down for his morning nap. I'm making baby food (zucchini and yellow squash) and hoping to pick up the house a little before he wakes up.

If we find shoes I'll post a picture!

No comments: