Monday, August 18, 2008

Almost back to normal...


We had a pretty good night last night. After two weeks of virus and teething, Caleb almost slept all night! He went down about 6:30 and didn't wake up to eat until about 4:30 this morning. It would have been really, really nice if he'd made it until 6am but at least we're getting close to being back to normal. I'm happy.


Both of his bottom teeth are totally through the gums and now just need to get a bit bigger. He no longer has "alligator" teeth - they are nice and square! I think he was in a better mood this weekend. Hopefully, we're through the worst of the teething drama.


The best part of this past week has been watching Caleb and Chloe interact. It absolutely delights me to see him smile when he sees her or see her wag her tail when she seems him. My babies love each other - what more could a Mommy want? I'll see if Juan can get some video of them playing. It is the cutest thing ever!

No comments: