Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bloggin Momma?

There was an article in the Statesman last weekend about Moms who blog. It got me wondering if this wasn't something I should do - not because I think they are bzillions of people who really care about my baby's teeth or the health of Juan's live oak. But instead because childbirth has made my memory fade quite a bit and the only way I might remember things in the future is if I write them down. I figure I'm guaranteed two readers at least - my mother who really does care about Caleb's teeth and the perilous health of the live oak and also my sweet husband who loves me and figures he's better off knowing what I'm thinking. So, here we go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing this blog!
It will be fun to go back a few decades from now to relive Caleb's milestones and day to day events - how ever embarrassing (for him).

Love you and Caleb,

J

Lily said...

Blogging everything - What a great Idea! Love the Baby pics!

Auntie Jess said...

This is great - you have a guaranteed 3rd reader. Love,
Self proclaimed Auntie Jess